rss

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Facebook Street Racing - Friends Race

Facebook Street racing is an addictive game. Have been playing it for 2 weeks now. At level 45, I have been playing it everytime I have free time. One of the important daily task is to do the Friends Race because you will get bonus out of it.

It has been hard for me to race 100 friends because I do not have much friends playing but not anymore because I am having around 80+ friends who are playing this game. While I could do “Race & Invite”, my Internet connection is very very slow and not effective to do so. Usually I will just click on all the “Race” link and the page will reloads by itself.

race-and-invite

Each level will actually gives you different bonus for that day. The best I have gotten so far is a “+3 crew for unlocking level 6.

completed100race

It is random, sometimes you get bonus speed, bonus experience for challenges, or bonus handling. Level 1 is always money.

The most important is to have more crew (who are friends playing Street Racing)

No comments:

Post a Comment